Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It Wouldn't Be Christmas Without The Turkey"s!!!!! (true story)

Sunny

Well, once again Christmas is over, and the leftovers crammed in my refrigerator make me think to myself

i will take care of it for you! Remember the cartoon where the dog floated up in the air when he got a treat?.....that would be me:lol:
Did you get the guys big belt buckles for Christmas?

to Canada! It is ridiculous! I would send you some fudge, but it would be like eating a brick I am afraid! No,....no big belt buckles for me, Wayer! Just something about them! :lol:

Would conspire against you! :rofl: You fell for it TWICE you say!:rofl: In the same day?:rofl: I am shocked!:rofl:

Looks like everyone had a great time...and that's what matters. (But make sure you let us know when and how you get your evens!:lol:)

it comes to pulling a good one on me!!! We did have a good time, and If I didn't love 'em I would just kill 'em! :) I think maybe just my posting this would ALMOST be a good "Gotcha back", but they will surely lay something in my hands soon! :)

But, Linda would feel mistreated if we didn't give her special attention. :biggrin:

We had a wonderful time at Linda's as usual and all left full. Linda, you could have demonstrated your Christmas spirit a bit more by dividing that DELICIOUS fudge. We NEED it to keep us from drying up and blowing away!

I love you Sis! You all should have been there. It was a blast!!!!

Blessings to all,

Johnboy the inocent :lol: :lol: :lol:

Great shots there Sunny. And those two look like they had a ball. :)Lets see, can I send you, oh , maybe a sooper, dooper reindeer pooper!!!?? :D: Forget it. The grandkids loved it so much I had to take it away from them... they were fighting over it!! :)

Very nice spread you put on too. We had the same problem. We took on of our smaller turks that we raised [29 lbs] and had to cut it in half. If we had not done that, we would have had turk leftovers for months :) And even with Eva, Jeff and the two boys, the food was barely touched . We still gave them half of it to take home and I just know that I will be tired of them pretty soon :)

calm seas

M

I had help from all three of my girls! I am not about to take the heart tree in my bedroom down! Ready to getter done! :)

n/t

But I really don't think you should be offending the thoughtfulness of your two loving brothers.:angry: I would suggest that you have that turkey head mounted on your wall.....maybe somewhere close to your dining table where it will be plainly visible......."It's the thought that counts". :lol: Glad you guys had a great time together ! Merry Christmas Sunny and don't forget to get in a little R n' R. The world can wait !

Rob and family
xo

it would show up in Tom's slice of pie! :rofl: Looks like y'all had a great time!

Dave

these two around! They are happy people and they are contagious! I have been taking it easy, and am about to start taking trees down, one at a time. Have already got the one down in the bedroom! :)