Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It was 38 years ago!! :)

Micheal_R

Staff member
It was 38 years ago today, that the young couple walked, with trembling feet and uncertain hearts, down the aisle towards a future together. They were not sure of their future together, [he had not job, nor any prospects at the time; she only did part time work gardening]. However, with love, and persistence, they defied both sets of parents and took the giant step and got married.

Times were not easy for the couple. Family, children, careers

n/t

The love of a good woman is like a rare jewel, seldom seen but so precious if you find one. Looks like you found your diamond and she found a diamond in the rough. You just needed a little polishing is all!:thumbup:

Wishing you a long and happy life together,

Eric:cool:

They were not sure of their future together, [he had not job, nor any prospects at the time; she only did part time work gardening].

i'd bet your daddy-in-law was real nervous.:biggrin:

happy anniverary mike and alice:thumbup:.

n/t

May God bless you two with many more! I am honored to know you both even if it has been only by web and phone!

Dave

The love that you two have is an inspiration to others. Mike this post conveys your love for Alice and is beautifully written. I am so happy for you two...may the best that life has to offer come your way and your happiness last forever! Congratulations! Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)