Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It takes a big man...

Pete's Wife

...to marry a woman who is an animal lover! Can't even eat his breakfast in peace...

[attachment 43552 PeteBirds06-12-20a.JPG]

I love you Petey!

one is on my hand and the other two are on my left shoulder...getting ready to make their way down my chest to the bowl.

They love being out and flying around. They love my food. :)

I couldn't see what it was and the gray one farther down your shoulder I wasn't looking for....but the white one I sure did as it stands out better than the other two. My brother's dog, Tara...a miniture Chiwawa, is always begging for (people) food and unless you give her a little bit, she's a pest and a stinker....but a good one! :lol: She always knows when he or I are eating, as she can smell it and wants some! :) But he doesn't like her eating a lot or she would get too fat....like me! :D

God Bless you, Sherry and the birds!!!!
Sister Betty

[attachment 43563 4a09re2.jpg]

We have 17 pets (13 parrots, 3 dogs and 1 cat).

Notice the patch on the beret? Its an Iron Brigade patch!
(The beret is mine - Blue Beret (U.S. Air Force Security Police) - combat trained cop.

ANIMAL LOVERS THATS US,MY COCKATIEL IS ALSO NAMED PIETE AND SHE IS A REAL TOOT!ALSO HAVE FERGIE MY NORWICH TERRIER AND FIVE CATS AND TWO-BANNY CHICKENS.RIGHT NOW ALL MY CATS HAVE COLDS AND IAM THE DOCTOR.:happy:

they might find somewhere else to roost! :rofl: Glad you're feeling better!

God Bless!

Dave

is Sherry's first bird - its - trying to remember its age - I think is 25 years old!

We have 5 Love Birds, 1 White Cap Pionus Parrot, 1 Bronze wing Pionus, 1 Red bellied Parrot, 1 African Grey (with a cool vocabulary) and 1 Meyers Parrot. Then we have a Yorkie/Pomerian dog (heart of a lion brain of a peanut), a Doberman and a Mini Pincher and then the coolest of all cats - Bruce. He keeps the dogs in line but is docile until called to action (kinda like the Police Officer - or Peace Officer) of the house. :)

Speaking of Police did ya know there sare several of us here. You, me, Randy, my buddy Ken is a Sheriff Corrections Officer and don't know who else.

You can share a little! :lol:

Cockatiels ROCK! Even though we have bigger parrots (and littler ones too) I will always really love "da pointy-headed boids" :).

If you (or anybody else) has a pet bird and wants some of our Itty Bitty Birdie Bites, we'd love to send you some...just private message Pete or I with your address and we'll get some out to your bird. When we're all Christ's children, our bounty and blessings belong to us all!

One time, after dinner, our cat mookie (he died a couple of years ago) came trotting by the living room dragging an entire leftover chicken leg quarter (he was a pretty big black cat :) )

One other time, I caught him trying to take a 3/4 lb rib eye steak (that I had just grilled) right off my wife's cousin's plate. He had the whole thing hanging from his mouth.

Hey, no one else saw it... no harm no foul :lol: