Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It seems to me that

Fayediggs

Southern Baptist people are taught to be especially prejudice against women. I seriously doubt many will admit to it but I really think it is true. And God doesn't see Male or Female - just people. I went for a good long while to a Southern Baptist church but I just couldn't take it mostly because of how all their long time women members seemed so beaten down like they were so inferior to the men.

I belonged to the Southern Baptist Church most of my life, but I guess I just never saw it that way, but I didn't get involved too much on how the church was run! When I was going to the country church Sunday School, I was like the secretary but not many people attended, so not a lot to do! Maybe someone else can give some views on their attendance of the Southern Baptist! I now am of the Pentecostal Faith but haven't gone to church services for quite some time now because of health problems and trouble driving these days! May God Bless and direct you to the church that He wants you in to serve and worship Him in Spirit and in Truth! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty

I am southern baptist and our church is nothing like that. All churches are different no matter if they are the same denomination or not. We are not like alot of southern baptist though.

but would like to say Welcome to the CMD forum (I haven't seen you post before so you may be new here or not - but new to me) Faye. God bless you and may you find a place better suited to you.

I had a pastor once who said "If you came here looking for the perfect church, we appreciate you coming and you are welcome here, but this is and never will be the perfect church"