Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It makes me sad,it really does:sadwalk:..........

warthog

...Not being able to detect,for long periods of time.The pain of this degenerative disc disease makes it impossible to get out more than half an hour or so,when I used to go for hours.Cannot ride a motorcycle any more,either.The 2 great loves of my life are gone for me.My medicare kicks in 9-1;I'm hoping the Dr. can help me,so I can get out more..........:sadwalk:

Steve,
Believe me brother...I know how you feel. I too was accustomed to hunting for hours at a time but cannot do that any longer. Oh how I miss being outside more frequently. You and so many others are in my prayers for physical & emotional relief.

You have three more loves! God, Marcia, and playing the guitar! :thumbup:

From the land of the Bluenose.....feel your pain. After 49 years of playing ball and hockey i cannot partake anymore....feels like part of my life is gone. We are both, by the grace of God still above ground!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!