Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is thundering an carrying on right now with the weather....sure pray no bad storms or tonadoes for me or anyone else! Amen! :angel: Ma

but it all went around us Thank God!

Stay safe, Ma. It's supposed to hit us hard again tomorrow. I'm not looking forward to dealing with it. It sure gets old. I will be in prayer for you and ask you to do the same for us tomorrow.

Lisa

mowed both our lawns yesterday and if he had waited...he wouldn't be able to do it today because of the rain! Also, had my front lawn sprayed with weed killer and granular fertilizer, for the Chick Weeds, I had beautiful purple flowers all over the front, as Glenn teased me about, but they are ugly weeds to me, so don't know if all the rain was any problem by washing it away! He is very good to me and if I needed anything he would get it for me....put one of his bulbs in my front yard light that had burned out....which I intend to replace him with new bulbs when I get out and can find them...they aren't easy to find being the older kind that aren't screwed in but pushed with a smooth bottom! Praise God for He is soooo gooood to me over and over again! Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t