Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is so hot down here this afternoon, that I made a mistake of putting water.........

Kelley (Texas)

in the bird bath, within minutes you could not see the birth bath because of all the steam caused by the water boiling. As a result, I decided to try a different tactic in providing water for the birds...I hooked up the water sprinkler and turned the water on. Big mistake, there were thousands of little puffs of steam, everywhere a drop of water hit the ground it turned into instant steam. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) ::rofl

they said it was 101,i don't believe it was that hot,it was from a bank in tyler and those bank deals are usually off.my guage in the shade said 92,so i would imagine it was around 96 at least,not to bad except it's been humid.

ago visiting family in Fort Worth in June, man it got way to hot, not a cloud in the sky or a tree to hind under :(

It sure gets hot in Texas, you better stay in doors untill it cools off :clap