Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is a beautiful, sunny day and in a few minutes I am fixin to leave for a ride to............

Kelley (Texas)

Kenedy, Texas. That was a wild town back in the cowboy days...lots of gun fights, even the famous gunfighter John Westley Hardin shot and killed a man there. I should be able to take some nice pictures of a few old buildings, and maybe an historical site or two...maybe get a few pictures of the crop fields along the way too. The bike is already loaded, I even topped the gas tank off with gas from the lawn mower gas can...I am set for a fun day! Kelley (Texas) :)
[attachment 124140 Wolf.gif]

I have a scrapbook full of newspaper articles about early WW II ship battles and other things that took place at the beginning of WW II. This is an original scrapbook put together in the early 1940's and is interesting to look at. Would you like to have it, or if not, would you know of a museum up in your area that could make use of it? These are actual newspaper articles with pictures of the ships and etc. Please let me know. Kelley (Texas) :)

It is rainy here today but that is good. I cleared the leaves away the last few days and spread three bags of Grub-X to get rid of the moles. The rain is good for getting it into the soil where it needs to be.

This morning I went and got a pickup load of wood chips for the flower beds and also a couple boxes of Preen. I also bought some fertilizer, the dang stuff is 60 bucks at Walmart!!:surprised:

I have to get some lunch and then see about putting on the Preen and maybe some wood chips too. It usuallly takes two loads of wood chips to do the beds. The stuff rots down and has to be replaced every year. I get it free. I have to hand load the stuff but it feels good to be outside.

Have fun Fred

n/t