Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It is a beautiful morning as I wait to ambush that dog.............

Kelley (Texas)

that likes to use my front yard as a port-a-pottie. At the moment he is sitting on the sidewalk two houses down the street, waiting to make his move towards my yard. I think he smells a trap, might have seen me move the water hose to the corner of the house. For the past week or so, I have thrown a large dog bone treat in Julie Bell's front yard in hopes that he would start using the bathroom in her front yard and leave my yard alone...it did not work. I will just bide my time and sooner or later I will nail him to the cross. Kelley (Texas) :)

You are far kinder than I Fred. I hit the dog up here with a pellet. He was eyeballing the chicken just a little too intently. He had better not come back..

fair winds

Mikie

will do more damage to livestock and other farm animals than the wild animals in the area. The family dogs sleep during the day time and hunt at night and the owners do not know it, or don't care. Down here folks will shoot stray dogs caught in the act of chasing livestock. Years ago, I heard a cow let out a call of distress down near a creek about a half mile from the house, then I heard the dogs barking. By the time I grabbed a rifle and made it down there, they had killed the cow...ripped her apart at the belly. I shot two of the dogs and the rest ran for safety. One of the dogs that escaped belonged to a neighbor and when I confronted him, he said that his dog would not do something like that. A few weeks later, I caught that dog and several others chasing another cow...he was the first one that I shot. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

This dog belongs to Jimmy Hayes who lives down near the corner in the red brick house with the white painted trim, and there is usually a VW Jetta parked in the driveway. At the last neighbor association bar-b-que, Jimmy drank too much beer and tried to put the make on Chester Turner's wife and Chester came pretty near to whipping him on the spot. Kelley (Texas) :)