Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

It has the makings of a beautiful day, I have already finished a few chores around here....................

Kelley (Texas)

and have made Debbie yell a few times...I am thinking about taking a ride on some of the back roads, just have to figure out where I could go to take some good photos. On the other hand, I could just stay around here and find a bug that would pose for a good macro bug photo. Say, I guess I could get out the instruction book to my photo shop program and once more try to figure out how to switch heads on different bodies, like the way that WillyP does on occasion...but knowledge like that would have a tendency of getting me into mischief. Maybe some of the neighborhood boys will decide to play ball or something...I can always find a way to stir them up and make them fuss among themselves. It is just plum boring around here...guess I will go get the bike ready, make some coffee for the thermos, and head out of town for a few hours or so. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

I know just what buttons to push to get a reaction...and just how far to push. :rofl: I was the guilty one, not Debbie. Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

I figured that Wayne was pulling my chain when he tried to convince me a couple of years ago that it does not snow very much up there in Canada. Have you seen any bear tracks in that snow or seen any bears lately? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

n/t

However, today,was unusual in that we had some on the ground up here. I hear that Waynes' area got a pretty good dusting too.

Normally, by April up here, we are well into spring.

Calm seas

Mikie

n/t