Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IS IT POSSIBLE ?? WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE??

Cupajo

In the 1980s Dad worked in construction as a laborer, and ultimately as a supervisor of laborers. The company he worked for in Nevada built a very high smoke stack for cleaning the air at a smelting plant of some kind. Building these stacks required scaffolding and very elaborate methods for allowing the chimney to literally grow from its base up into the sky. These towering structures could reach a hundred feet or more and every foot had to meet exacting standards for quality and safety.

The towering chimney Dad helped build was removed from the site a few years later. It was imploded with a series of controlled explosions and Dad said it was with mixed emotions that he watched it come down. Mostly he was awed by the thought that something so huge and difficult to build would be destroyed in seconds and that the building and the later removal of such a huge structure would occur in a very short period of his life time. One should be able to expect something that took so much effort and expense to build, would be standing there for generations to come. Somehow tearing it down in his lifetime just didn

n/t

Many times in my life I've had experiences that have shaped the person I have become. The most profound of these include surviving near drowning, somehow finding assistance in the most unlikely ways and at the most unlikely times, and meeting my wife of over 41 years (which is a miracle in itself).

You can read about these in future posts my Friends,

Cupajo