Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IS IT A BULLET OR NOT?????

ROGERTN

CAN SOME ONE SHED A LITTLE LIGHT ON THIS? BULLET OR NOT???? CIVIL WAR OR NOT????? WE CANT FIND IT IN ANY BOOK WE HAVE SO NOT SURE.
[attachment 82582 xlt1005.jpg]
[attachment 82583 xlt1006.jpg]

hey roger, i found a bullet a lot like that a couple years ago, its 58 cal, and has a nipple on the conetop. its just like yours, only the end of mine is normal. ive never seen it in a book or website either, and nobody seems to know anything about it either. hh,

YEA WE CANT FIND ANYTHING ON IT. I AM NOT EVEN SURE IF IT IS A BULLET BUT SURE LOOKS LIKE ONE.

WELL THAT MAKES SINCE!! I KNEW IT WAS OR COULD HAVE BEEN SOME KIND OF BULLET. THANKS FOR SHEDDING SOME LIGHT.

Here's a variety of pulled, over-rammed and double fired bullets. Might be what caused the shape on your bullet. HH!!

[attachment 82650 ImportedPhotos0057535.JPG]

[attachment 82652 ImportedPhotos0057635.JPG]

NOW I SEE.... THE ONE IN THE TOP PICTURE LOOKS LIKE MINE ON TOP BUT MINE BEING AN ENFIELD THE SAME WAY..
[attachment 82657 xlt1005.jpg]
THANKS FOR YOUR HELP!!!!

BY THE WAY I SENT YOU A PM LET ME KNOW.
SEE YA ROGER

THANKS GUYS FOR SHEDDING THE LIGHT. WHATS FUNNY IS MY PARTNER FOUND ONE A COUPLE MONTHS AGO AND THOUGHT IT WAS JUNK AND TOSSED IT. WE HAVE A LITTLE FRIENDLY COMPETION GOING ON SO FAR I AM IN THE LEAD. LOL LOL:detecting::clapping::starwars:
CHAD IF YOU ARE READING THIS ............I TOLD YOU SO :rofl: