Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Is a 4x6 DD going to help ?

wild horse joe

I read some one used the 4x6 DD coil that Whites sells on there Vision for trashy areas and it really helped. Then some one with a Vision told me because of the higher 3rd. frequency that this would not be a good choice yet. They said I should wait until Whites comes out with a smaller coil made just for the Vision. Now I'm really confused. :shrug:

Happy Trails Joe

>>Now I'm really confused.<<

Don't be confused! The little DD Shooter works in ALL 3 freq's ! ! !
It may not work well with the BOOST on.

Try it and have fun :)

Jerry

I'm waiting to see if they do come out with new coils because of the Spectra.
Have read some good success with the 5.3 coil though.

I have not tried TX BOOST but then again, most of what I am finding is not overly deep but rather masked by trash . . . all 3 frequencies work fine and the small coil works great in these areas.

There seem to be a number of myths floating around out there , , , , , good that the forums have people that can back them up or refute them based on in-field experience and even better, that there are engineers from Whites willing to post responses as well . . . . they seem to be alone in their willingness to do that and it is greatly appreciated.

Andy