Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introduction

stonecracker59

Hello all forum members I am new here I am a member of several other forums I am a flintknapper I live in Kentucky along the Ohio River I enjoy all outdoor activities an practise primitive skills

had me wondering:biggrin:
Flint knapping is a very old and unique art, very interesting.
If you have a story for us feel free.

Up here, if I want an arrowhead, I have to go down to the lake to find one. :):

calm seas

Mikie

We all love story's and there is never a mean word heard on this forum. Not in many years:thumbup:

n/t

Hi Howard and
welcome1.gif
I posted pics of the knife and points you made in the metal detecting section here. Glad you joined , Very Friendly Forum, filled with lots of folks you already know .

Terri

Stone Knapping is a new one on me. Look forward to your post on a very interesting hobby.

George-CT

Wayne in BC said:
had me wondering:biggrin:
Flint knapping is a very old and unique art, very interesting.
If you have a story for us feel free.

Hello Wayne thanks for the welcome I do crack a lot of stone most of the time successfuly

Howard:usaflag:

Hello Mike thanks for the welcome go to you tube an enter flintknappingtips

Howard:thumbup:

Hello Royal thanks for the welcome I could tell a few story's but I better not might be kids here

Howard:laugh:

Hello George thanks for the welcome being aboard here is going to be great.

Howard:thumbup:

Ok Terri I saved you for last thanks for the invite to this forum I like it here already you know all the good places.

Howard:cheekkiss:

about flintnapping. I have heard of it and seen people do it on TV but have never known anyone that did it.

if not we will not tell the others or i will use it to curry favor with (some) of them:biggrin:
We are not prudes here but we try to keep it reasonable.