Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introduction fro Claire from the North East of England

Jesusfreakmccn

Hi folks. I'm new to this forum, got a new metal for Christmas and I am a Christian so I was made up to find this Group to share with. I've joined a couple of metal detecting forums in England and my username Jesusfreakmccn has caused some comment (not bad ones). I actually found a couple of o:ukflag:ther Christians who also metal detect in my area and we've agreed to try and all meet up when the weather improves a bit. It has done nothing but rain in England for it seems forever now.

Anyway, I did go metal detecting a couple of years ago but my first outing ended up with me being stuck in quick sand, getting wet and covered in oil. Alas my detector didn't survive the ordeal but me and my dog did. I re-tell the whole comical disaster in my blog I've just set up. You can check it out at www.learntometaldetect.com. I've started the blog to post my learning experiences and share with others what I learn. I'm hoping to find some treasure but, I won't be too disappointed as I know my true treasure is awaiting me in heaven.

God Bless and hope to speak again soon. Love & Peace. Claire:ukflag :angel:

Glad to see ya here. Always rainy there is not good for detecting - but the strong will survive, Steve in so la

Welcome Claire to our CMD Forum....so good to have another Christian posting with us! I do hope you have better consequences with your future MD'ing than what you've had in the past! Oh, to be stuck in quick sand must have been really scary, as I was stuck in Muck that had been taken out of a lake bottom in a park and I had to get out of my boots and walk out in stocking feet off a huge mound of soft, black muck....needless to say, I never went on top of it again! :shrug: My friend, Ginny, was with me and rescued my boots for me! :blink: I hope you find lots of nice earthly treasure, but like you said, true believers' treasure is laid up in heaven where we will have peace, joy and everything that is wonderful in our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ forever and ever! May God Bless you and yours! :angel: Ma

Hey, Steve, it was mostly dry in AZ and now you have rainy weather.....which state would you really prefer to live in as of now? May God Bless for you to have detecting areas that aren't too muddy and find those goodies you used to find, again! Amen! :angel: Ma