Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Introduce Myself

holey dollar

Hi Guys/Girls
Just wanted to Introduce myself to the forum,just bought a Vaquero a few week ago, top detector going to like this one, had a xterra 50 in the past, wanted a Detector with none of the Bells /Whistles that gets the job done.I have Picked up a lot of help off the Forum before I registered, so many thanks to all for all the Info
I live in Perth West Australia
Talk soon Holey Dollar

Hi Holey Dollar

You will find that the Tesoro folks here on this forum are very friendly and will give honest advice. I to am also a new Tesoro user and have 2 Goldens and a Bandido 2 u-max. I have been wanting to try a Vaquero in the worst way! These are great lightweight detectors that go anywhere and find the goodies. No bells or whistles just good ole honest detecting! Enjoy your Vaquero I hear that's its an excellent all around machine.

Ray(Ca)

Hi Holey Dollar,

Welcome to the forum. This is a great place to learn some things and to share your experiences. You will find some people with a wealth of knowledge and a lot of good old boys like me and you.

You have chosen a good all around metal detector for people who aren't interested in bells and whistles. They left out the bells and whistles but not the performance. I think you will find that the V will produce better than the Xtera 50. That's just my opinion and you know what they say about opinions.lol

I was introduced to Tesoro MDs about five months ago. Now I have four of the units although I'm not well off monetarily. They are all used. Between these powerful little detectors and the wonderful knowledge I've gained from this forum, I feel I have become a competent metaldetectorist. That equates into more booty.:smoke:

Best wishes with your V,

Thanks Guys,
Going through the Learning curve for the Vaquero at the moment, but feel I'm on the right track, i feel i will find it if its there, many thanks for the replys will talk soon,

Holey Dollar

You've made a very good choice and we look forward to hearing about the discoveries that you and the new detector will be making in the future. And remember that sharing experiences can be helpful to all.
Pap