Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interesting Article On 1943 Copper Pennies

I sure wish I had one or two copper 1943 pennies as it would help with some of my money problems! ;) :thumbup: I do have at least one made of steel--so will have to check all my pennies & that will be a chore! & to think my ex took a big jar full & cashed them in right before the divorce! :cry: Ma

I've got a couple of family members who handle cash sales. I tried to teach them to look for old coins. My daughter may have caught on. While cleaning her shop, she found a 1956 wheat. I passed this information about the 1943. I gave her boys metal detectors for Christmas. I hope this motivates them!

That is nice of you getting them Metal Detectors, as they will either like the hobby or they won't -- if the detectors end up in the closet then you will know they don't! lol Ma

Thanks for the article - very interesting. Gotta check my jar to see what might or might not be there.