Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Interested in Diving???????

Royal

http://www.cdnn.info/news/article/a050716.html

Very poignant, very daring!!

Sunny skies

M

of gall,he did alot of living in his life.airline pilot,been all over the world.i believe deon would still be at the bottom if it would have been me.everybody's motivated by something different.

did you hear about the israeli guy that's invented a tankless breathing apparatus that pulls oxygen out of the water.he's got a patent in europe and is trying to get one hear.

he apparently studied how fish get oxygen out and developed this deal that is battery powered.not sure at what depths you can go with it,and i think he has some fine tuning to do.

n/t

n/t

if he gets it worked out,and expensive too.it may have some depth limitations if i read right.man i couldn't believe the decompression times in that story but since i've never done anything but snorkle i wouldn't.

guess you have to trust yourself,equipment and folks around you to dive like that.about 40 feet would be deep enough for me:D.

n/t

Is it a solar panel for a sex machine??? :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Fair winds

M

n/t

All the way to the end, I kept hoping that Shaw would somehow survive. This was a sad story! Kelley (Texas) :sad:

whether to cheer or cry! It took some real stones to try that! Don't think I'd ever have the guts to try it.

Dave

I have a buddy that just cannot get enough cave dives. Cave diving does NOT interest me in the least and that the way I like it. I have no problem doing heavy currents or zero vis...but they can keep those caves. Kieth