Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Inspirational song and story

Sandtick

My son purchased a really catchy song on the Internet the other day and was telling me the story behind it. The teen singing it had only a few months to live and he wanted to leave something for people to remember him by.
I posted the song video and also a 20 minute tribute about his fight against cancer, how he lived his life and how he came to terms with his short time left. He ended up passing away on May 20 of this year.

He did such a wonderful job on this song he dedicated to his girlfriend.
[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDC97j6lfyc&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

Here is his story. It's long, but worth it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=9NjKgV65fpo

I hope this has the same effect it had on me.

Absolutely incredible! I can remember when I was diagnosed with Chronic Leukemia and how unreal it all was but I decided that my God would heal me now or when Jesus returned. Either way I win! God chose to heal me a year later and I've remained in remission for eleven years now and it's all due to the love & grace of Almighty God. I'm with you, Zach & I understand. We're all dieing. It's just that some of us get to go early. I'll meet you in heaven Zach.

so let us live for Jesus while we've mortal life and do good, so God is Praised and Glorified by His Children with the opportunity for lost souls to be saved, for mortal life is but a vapor, here one moment then gone the next! Amen! :angel: Ma

I just bought his musical cd from ITunes for $5.99. I can't believe at 46 years old that younger teens and children are becoming my role models. God is really opening my eyes!