Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:inlove: :inlove: Happy Valentine's Day Everyone! :inlove::inlove:

Sunny

This is dedicated to all my fine friends here on this forum! Hope you had a great day! :)

Happy Valentines Day

by Roy Croft

I love you not only for what you are,
but for what I am when I am with you.
I love you not only for what you have made
of yourself, but for what you are making of me.
I love you for the part of me that you bring out
I love you for putting your hand
into my heaped up heart and for passing over
all of the foolish things you can't
help dimly seeing there,
and for drawing out into the light
all of the beautiful belongings
that no one else has looked quite
far enough to find.
I love you because you have
done more than any creed
could have done to make me good
and more than any fate could
have done to make me happy.
You have done it without a touch,
without a word, without a sign.
You have done it by being yourself -
Perhaps that is what being a friend means, after all.

I nearly blew it big time! I got busy at work and forgot about it till about 2:00......I remembered and had a dozen roses sent to Linda and for good measure also sent a dozen to her mother.....who lives next door so we can keep an eye on her (she is 80 years old) This got me off the hook and all is well. :lol:

I took Jane to the Olive Garden for a Shrimp, steak, chicken cabob. Very good meal. We then went down to the shoreline to walk the beach and remember old times. We both grew up there and while we really like it where we our, we had great times on the ocean when we had our boats.

George

sounds like you and Jane had a lovely evening! I wished I lived closer to a beach! There is nothing I like better than to just walk, and enjoy the ocean! :) Mine was good, kinda quiet, and instead of walking on the beach, I took a hot jacuzzi as Scott went to our son's soccer game. Guess the coaches had no plans for their significant others! :mad: I was a bit irritated, but just comes with having kids around still I guess! :shrug:

n/t

n/t

Working on Alices' tack room... That will be her Valentines gift.

Calm seas

Mikie

n/t

Happy Valentine"s day Linda and all of the other ladies on the forum.

We had a strange Valentine yesterday......We had plans to go out to eat at her favorite Chinese restaurant, but when the time came neither of us were hungry. We were too excited to eat.

We have been trying to buy a travel trailer/"toy carrier" for our bike and do some land cruising this year. We went to dealers and found what we wanted but the thrifty side of me didn't allow me to write a check for a new one. (ouch) So we have been surfing the Internet and finally found one in New York, last years model, (the same as this years) and used twice. In the last four seconds, we were outbid and were heartbroken.

Well, the seller called yesterday afternoon that the high bidder might be a flake and wanted to know if we still wanted it. Hell, YES. The seller was giving him until tonight to cough up the cash or the deal is off. The buyer is 2500 miles away and he wanted 2 months to pay for it and not willing to make a deposit on it either. It looks good for us. If everything works out, we will be driving to NY next weekend.

This is what we hope to own this weekend.........primarily a travel trailer with a small garage in the front................Happy Valentine's day to us.......

Thanks for including the newbie from Down Under, and back at ya'all. Can you hear my American accent there?

That's a great looking rig Larry, we need something like that but it has to be able to go off-off-road, through some really hard country. Someday, maybe.

Sheila.