Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Infinium update

BuffaloEarl

Bought a new Infinium in 2004 and always had some problems ground balancing it and false signals. I saw a forum where there was an updated mod from Garrett. Sent it in and they put a new board in it, checked out all three of my coils. The cost was only $41.50 which I thought was a super deal. I was ready to pay a couple of hundred bucks for this update. When they sent the unit back, they were even nice enough to send me a free battery pack with new energizer batteries in it. A very nice company. The unit runs as smooth as a babies bottom now. Really impressed me. Now I will have to get out in the eastern oregon gold fields and see if I can find some nuggets with it. thanks for reading and thanks again Garrett for doing such a great job for so little money. The Infinium is a real value for the dollar.

Thats good that Garrett takes care of thier customers, thats what I call good service! I hope to be buying a ace250 on the 15th.

Good post. I live in Eastern Oregon also. Lets go finds some nuggy's. Found me one last week in Happy Camp California. Glad your Infinium performs better. Mine is smooth as silk also.

Alan

Yeah Garrett is the best. Keep us posted on your success nuggetshooting with that revamped Infinium. If there's gold there the Infinium will sniff it out.

Bill

Hi Alan, name here is Earl. I plan on one trip to Baker City sometime this summer and a few trips to southeast Oregon and maybe into northwest Nevada. Won't be able to travel a lot as my wife and I are getting a new home moved in and will be busy until late August. I live in Christmas Valley, Oregon. I will spend what spare time I have around here relic hunting and ghost town hunting. Thanks for the reply Alan and hope to hear from you again. On the next post, let me know what detectors you are using for gold hunting. Later my friend

I hunt primarily with the Infinium for nuggets and have use my GTI 2500 also with success.

Alan

Sorry to see that you were having problems with your Infinium, but I'm gald that you got it fixed. Garrett's customer service is second to none. Good luck relic hunting and ghost towning. My wife and I enjoy that immensely. Remember, those nuggetts are out there waitin' for you and your detector when ya' get a chance. I'm anxious to head back to the gold fields next Fall. Happy Hunting!:)

That is precisely why I have been a Garrett customer for the last 24 years.
Shawn (Lucky to be living less than an hour from the factory)