Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

infinium likes platinum!

shocker2u

bought a wet suit yesterday and got to try it out today .got my new infinium monday and my first official water hunt today.Hunted about a hour for one pennie and one bottle cap then wham a heavy platinum wedding band.I had the disc up to 4 to balance out salt and threshold silent.I believe ,I belive!!!!!!!!! platinum was very hard to find with my whites that i used years ago! The waves and curreent was strong and even with 15 lbs of weight i was getting pounded.I w ill post some pick after i unload them from camera,Woo Hoo!!!!!!! ps watched dvd that came with unit 15 times before going today.

PB040007.jpg
my big haul of the day!

What a great find! Congratulations.... I too hope to find one of those one of these days. That Infinium in the right hands really rock! :starwars:

You should post it on the Infinium Forum....the guys there would really appreciate it! Just copy and paste, the... Infinium LS Forum
<center>

How much does it weigh?

Nice find!

Chris

heavier than a quarter very dense.not sure just started detecting this week after a 20 year break so dont have scales anymore.i use to use a grain scale and then convert it to penny weight.it says benchmark comfort fit plat on inside with to and from initials.going to put it in lost and found.if they match the initials it's theirs!

n/t

[quote Uncle Willy]If the ring weighs an ounce he did pay for it.

Bill[/quote]$1462 an ounce.

sounded like any other target you gotta diggem all! loud!dont have ID on my machine .let me fire up the old 6000DI pro brb.Were in GA Alan?any where near Madison Fla?its on the border.

Wow it locks on the N i nickle between foil and tabs in the non iron scale very low end of gold.23 on the numeric scale.A nickle reads on th el of nickel and 30 on the numeric scale.nickles are the hardest coin to detect so if you are finding them you should find gold.Turn your disc up and loose nickel and you will miss the gold too.not sure about new notch disc ans newer units.