Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indians

7centsworth

I finally got to go detecting. This youngin of mine has sure put a hold on detecting. It sure was good to get out. I was using xterra 70 sensitivity at 27 two tones tracking on and 9 inch 3khz coil. I didn't dig a lot of trash but I did dig some. Got two Indians a 1889 and a 1893 a few wheats one or two in the teens. This yard is going to be a good one. I only hunted about a 50 x 50 section. I went to a auction a few months ago and ask the guy who bought it this place if he cared if I detected it. He said any time. I am so glad because I know it has a lot of good stuff. I only dug really good signals today and only hunted for about a hour. I'm having computer problems. I can rote the pictures every which way and they still are sideways. This new computer is the slowest biggest waste of a computer I have ever seen. Any way good day of detecting.

Indians are always a great find. Congrats. I bet those were cell phone pics? If so try taking them so that they are already rotated right so when it rotates them they end up right side up.

Mike from MI \"Iron Brigade\" said:
Indians are always a great find. Congrats. I bet those were cell phone pics? If so try taking them so that they are already rotated right so when it rotates them they end up right side up.
They are cell phone pictures. But I have never had the problem before until this computer. I can't even edit them to get it right.

WTG Travis! Nice finds! If you're using an iPhone to take the pictures, turn the phone so it's horizontal & with the volume button facing down and use the volume buttons to take the pictures. They will turn out right side up. Glad you could get out, I haven't been able to do that but once and then only for an hour before being extremely tired, as I've not done anything for four months. Working to rebuild my strength now and will get out one day soon.

WTG Travis - any coins in the 1800's are great.
Good that you asked for digging permission. I have done that a couple times at estate sales with luck.

Steve in so la

They told me to come back anytime and even brought me out some koolaid. And it was good too.