Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Indian Silver Dream

metaltaylor4

Today was great. Found 2 Walkers in one hole! It was only about 4 inches too. Just before that found an 1890 Indian at about 5 inches. The quarter was only at about 3. This place has never been touched it's a relatives house and I plan on covering every inch of this place. Another record was accomplished too, with 8 pennys and one nickel in one SINGLE hole. About 4 were newer wheats too. What a day...:clapping:

Ah, virgin hunting grounds :clapping:....Houses are truly an untapped source of old coins/relics. Just think of all the awesome finds in the front/back yards of houses that have never been detected. :rolleyes:

Congrats on your day! Go back and work that ground very patiently. I bet there's plenty of silver dimes there too.

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Very nice finds!!! One Walker is good but two in one hole is super. You may want to dig some of the deeper non-coin signals - maybe a gold ring or neat old relic will show up. Happy Hunting!

Those walkers are a favorite of mine...great vintage work of art... Two in the same hole would get anybodys blood pumpin when those big fat coins pop out.

Thanks to all for their nice comments. This is what it looked like when we lifted the plug. Didn't have to dig at all. There are rumors of a box of money from the early 1900's buried on the property. Can't wait to keep looking for it. :super:

n/t