Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Your Fathers Throne Room

Thanks Bro Martin and, yes, I have prayed and asked God for something that concerned my mother and God answered the sincere prayers of a child's heart's cry! I was about 9 or 10 years of age or younger, as I can't remember for sure, the store in town, where dad and mom purchased items from the feed and grocery store, was having a drawing for a nice prize given to whoever had their ticket number drawn! Dad had purchased a lot of fencing for the farm, so there was quite a few tickets in the drawing, which the winner had to be present to claim their prize! I knew mom never had anything special for herself, didn't have jewelry or nice clothing like others had, so I prayed with all my heart for God to please allow mom to win the drawing for a beautiful gold-plated necklace, bracelet and earrings set. She never wore earrings and I haven't worn them very much, but they come in most jewelry sets.

When they came home, mom had won because hers was the second name drawn for the other person's name drawn wasn't present and I was so happy for her, but I don't think I ever told her about my praying for her to win because dad wasn't a believer and would foo-foo anything said about God and/or Jesus....he was saved later on in his life when older and becoming sick with Emphysema and other illnesses, so I praise God for saving my dad, anyway I hope he was saved, as his heart was very hard and bitter over his having to live a difficult life! So, yes, God answered my prayer and although, I didn't live like I should have after grown and gone away from home, I know He was still with me and kept me protected during many situations that could have taken my life and my family's too! I love Jesus with all my heart, mind, soul and strength and until I die or am taken home in the Rapture of His Saints, I pray I serve Him in Spirit and in truth according to God's Holy Word! Amen! :angel: Ma