Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In two weeks!!!!:thumbup:......

warthog

Two weeks from today,I will turn 61.Also,on the 6th of August,Mrs.Phelps and moi will be traveling over to the east side of the state,to pick up my sister and her husband visiting here from Washington State,then we will go back to our other sister's house in Waterford here in Michigan,to spend five days there!!Friday,the 7th,is my birthday,I will be celebrating it with my sisters for the first time in many years,Saturday the 8 th we have a Memorial service for our parents and oldest sister that passed away March 30,at the cemetary where our Parents are interred in Mt.Clemens(I am going to lead the Memorial service with my guitar),Sunday the 9th of August,is our 'PHELPS PHAMILY PHANDANGO' get together at our sister's house in Waterford,me and my nephew are bringing our guitars and amps!!!,......The 10 th we are headed back home to Montague,my sister and her husband are coming to stay with us in Montague,until their flight back to Washington State on the 22nd of August..........This first meeting will be bittersweet,this is our first get - together,since before our oldest sister passed suddenly end of March.I am getting excited more every day,will be seeing my sisters,soon,amen!!!We have lots of things planned:Church,Bible Study,Music Jams......I have already told her when they are here,I am going to i troduce my sister as 'The wonderful lady that taught me to play the guitar,amen!!!!'.......:clapping::beers::wave::cool::rofl:......

Sounds like family enjoyment time together and being with those you haven't been with for awhile! Have a fun time and be safe traveling to and fro....and may all be blessed of God! Amen! Ma

You have fun. And don't catch your guitar on fire by playing so fast. :bouncy:

n/t