Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In need of prayer for my brother and family

Mark kus

I was out yesterday hunting with my brother had a great day with lots of good finds
Well he left to go to work and was in a terrible accident and burned bad 3 degree burns
Hes a tough kid but doctor says he may not make it.
Thanks I keep thinking of him yestetday walking over smiling that we were out hunting together.
Thanks Mark kus

n/t

Sorry paul is my brothers name

Dear Heavenly Father in the precious and holy name of Jesus, we come before you in these hours of need for You to surround Paul with your healing love, mercy and grace! Please heal his hurting body and make him well with complete healing of his burns and whatever he needs, for You, dear Lord, know exactly what he needs and blessing him and family with peace and comfort to know that You are still on the throne and our great physician with nothing impossible for You to do! We give You the Praise God and Thank You, Jesus, for Your goodness in hearing our prayers and answering them quickly for him to live and by knowing You, personally, he will be Your faithful Child and servant looking forward to being with You in body, mind, soul and spirit after his mortal life is over but we hope and pray that it isn't over yet! Thank You blessed and merciful Lord Jesus that in Your loving us so much that You are answering this prayer but in Father God's holy will and not ours, for You know what is best for Paul and all the family! Amen! :angel: Ma

Thanks everyone Update eye doctor came yesterday his eyes are fine thank God he has to get through this weekend.
It''s going to be a long road for him we have many people and churchs with him on their prayer list.

n/t

Thanks for the update. Will keep him in our prayers.

Some sad news my brothers injuries were just too sever he was taken off
life support today but theres comfort in knowing hes with our lord..

This is a few year old photo of Paul my bud fishing and detecting we were just together just the day of accident.

n/t

I'm so sorry to hear that. I am praying for the whole family.

Thank you