Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Need of Prayer For Healing

SeniorSeeker

Hello Friends
7-28-2017 @ 1:12pm
For the last few weeks, I've had a problem with my lower legs and feet with swelling, some sort of infection, and extreme pain. The infection became worse so I went to the ER for a diagnosis yesterday mid-day. The hospital's diagnosis was: Cellulitis and Athlete's Foot (both feet). I'll be on a regular schedule of meds, for pain & swelling, and must keep my feet elevated as much as possible. My hope is that this will heal in a reasonable time frame. Thank you all and God bless.

n/t

Prayers continuing for complete healing in Jesus' name! I have Cellulitis and have had swollen legs and feet for a long time now and with the Compression fracture in my lower back my legs are numb all the time! Dr only gave me prescription for relieving the swelling with water pills and Pota Chloride for the pain in my back on April 11th...I am also supposed to keep my feet up but that is almost difficult to do when using a Computer and right now I am using a LapTop on the top of a box, so I can reach the keys easier, but difficult to use anyway! Grin and bear it seems to be what I do along with talking to Jesus and asking for His mercy and grace while praying for both of us and many others for whatever their illnesses are and many have plenty! Cancer, Fibromyalgia and back pain is so prevalent in this world today! I pray for healings and for Jesus to return soon for catching away His own out of this sinful world....but we must be ready and waiting patiently! I pray for those who aren't saved and faithfully waiting to believe in Jesus and get ready and stay ready! Amen! :angel: Ma

Sorry I missed this post earlier. But I'm praying now.

Thank you ALL for your prayers. The swelling has subsided, for the most part, but the pain continues. As MaBetty stated, there doesn't seem to be much we can do. We simply can't live plunked in an easy chair with our feet up in the air. :shrug: I seldom use pain killers and get plenty of rest. After nearly two weeks, in a chair with my feet elevated, I'm about to go nuts! So I go out for short walks or ride my bike to the store for a few things but that's about it. Keep on praying people! And thanks!