Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Light of Today's World, How Are We To Understand ....

SeniorSeeker

These Verses & Translation? This Is Not Meant To Disrupt But To Clarify.

Romans 13:1 (KJ21) | In Context | Whole Chapter
13 Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but from God; the powers that be are ordained by God.
Romans 13:1 (ASV) | In Context | Whole Chapter
13 Let every soul be in subjection to the higher powers: for there is no power but of God; and the powers that be are ordained of God.

Romans 13:1 (AMP) | In Context | Whole Chapter
13 Let every person be loyally subject to the governing (civil) authorities. For there is no authority except from God [by His permission, His sanction], and those that exist do so by God

We obey the laws of God first and not the laws of mankind, if they go against His laws! If the people would wake up and learn what is going on in their government, instead of voting for what they want given to them freely, than we would have a godly wise man for Pres and wiser men and women in Congress and by not cheating at the polls during elections! We vote and get what we vote for, so that is my opinion and as a Christian, I will not agree with Obama or those like him, who want to change America and take away our freedoms! Putting God first in our lives takes care of all other things whether it be political, healthcare and whatsoever we need, for only God provides and not man, for God's thoughts and plans for His own (Who love and obey Jesus) are greater than man's thoughts and ways! Amen! :angel: Ma

Hi Pennies,
One of my favorite Bibles is The Tanakh. For some reason this website likes to change some pictures to landscapes. Click on the picture & it will be correct. This was given to me by a dear Jewish lady friend of mine, whom I believe has passed. I am one of those fellows who believe in Jesus and, as a believer, I am a Spiritual Jew. That's what my Bible tells me and what Paul tells us also. I'm sorry you felt the need to post that thing about the donkey. May God continue to bless you.