Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In Kalamazoo

Pete's Wife

Well my Petey is out huntin' with the guys and gals all day, Casey and I have had a good day together of shopping and swimming in our motel pool, and looking forward to meeting back up with everybody tonight again at Greg's. We had a nice evening at Mike's yesterday after we checked in, I know that Pete has always enjoyed the company of fellow "swingers" (LOL) like Mike and Greg and others, and has been really stoked about this weekend for a long time.

OK, so this may not be totally relevent to the discussions here but it's such a fun weekend, I just wanted to write and mention how very blessed we are! :)

(Oh - and Pete, if you read this sometime - I fixed the computer...and I love you and hope you're having a great time. Probably too great to be getting online :).)

Sherry
www.owly.net

and yes - we are blessed. Thank you Jesus and thank you Father God.