Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

In case you have not heard, we on the Island are hoping for help and donations due to last nights big storm...............

Wayne in BC

[attachment 8450 storm.JPG]damage was caused and we are hoping the UN will step up to the plate:D

n/t

.....I pulled a few strings,and have convinced Willy P to make a comeback rock&roll concert.All his old fans will contribute too your disaster fund.At last count we have a total of 3 dollers and change.One concert fan will bring along another 10 empty cases of Candian beer bottles.

But I'm afraid due to Willy jumping into his legion of fans,he landed on the floor,I can not send any money from Willy's comeback tour,and have started a fund to correct his sore back and neck.

Sincerely ojm a fellow Canadian :)

n/t

n/t

n/t

[attachment 8495 Misswilly.gif]

:super::super::super::super::super::super:

also, sending up sum rkinsaw armadillo's with twins,4 raccoons ran over by an 18 wheel truck,4 useless blue-tick-hound dogs,6 neighbor felines, a cuple uf red-headed 30 year old wimmen, who had acne very severly,a witch on a stick, and some smoked mountain oysters!

Wayner, my friend, u ever had any smoked mountain oysters?

n/t

them off'n pigs, calves, deer and Elk, whatcha got? :D sounds like a good party! Armadillos for cleaning up the termites, dead Coons for bear bait, hounds to tree them pussies and cats to take care of my mice.........thanks Butch! :clap::clap::rofl:

and your heart was in the right place, guess i better send poor Willy some of my "take" :lol:
Wayne

Would somebody please give me a good picture of Royal? It's for a good cause....really :poke:

take your choice and have fun!
[attachment 8513 RoyalatArrowlakes.jpg] Royal looking for girls ;) [attachment 8514 RoyalherdingTurkeys.jpg] Mike found him some, here he is pointing towards his favorite:rofl:

:sleepy: