Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm sure all

Mike Chgo area

have prayed for the victims of yesterdays shooting spree. I knew this would bring out the anti-gun comments. The guns are not the problem but it is the people who use them.

There will be more of this Muslim action in the future and if they could get guns away from responsible citizens it will open the way for many more victims. Maybe someday people will wake up to the fact that our President is a Muslim. Nuff said.

GOD BLESS AMERICA AND A SPECIAL BLESSING FOR THE CHRISTIANS WHO LIVE HERE!!!!!!!!

Guns don't kill people, Nut cases kill people. They think if they take away the guns the crooks won't have them? Yeah right! :blink:

No Mike, they want to take the guns away from the Patriotic American citizens, so we won't be able to use them on him and the Gov't when he becomes a dictator by declaring martial law from what is going on and then all the Muslims will conquer and take over the USA.....to be then a third world nation from which they came, as they are too stupid to realize that Islam cult, Sharia Law and the Quran is what is causing their downfall and poorness wherever they go! They take a great nation and ruin it for themselves and others! That's my two cents worth anyway! LOL!! The world needs Jesus and I pray He will return soon! Amen! Ma

And to top it all off, Obama is going to let the refugees, from Sudan, into the country. That's going to bring in some ISIS guys for sure.