Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm still here........

Randy Cosner

I am still here just been busy. Between work and my kid's activities I keep busy. I went back to Patrol so I work 12 hour shifts and sometimes even longer four days on and four days off. Baseball season for my oldest son is about over and Softball season for my daughter is about to begin. I love this time of the year. I am planning a trip to the Netherlands to go see a girl I went to High School with many years ago. Hopefully talking her into coming back to the states. I will try and get on the forum as much as possible. I have not been able to do any detecting in about a year. I need to get out more. Hope everyone is well. God Bless you all!

Hi Randy,
Gosh..it's good to see you post again. I'm happy that you're doing well and delighted to hear you're taking time off the job to see a special friend. Hope you get a chance to do some detecting as well. Who knows...maybe your new friend would enjoy time in the field with you. Hope you have a safe trip to where ever you're going and home again.

n/t

Good to see you again.Wondered where you have been.