Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm off to a good start for the new year.

Dan(NM)

I've hunted this fresh water beach the last 3 days with some decent luck. The first 2 days I hunted it with an Explorer 2 with an 8" coil, and did ok. I went back today with the Nox and did even better :) My settings were:

Park 2
2-tones
0-ground balance
Disc -9 to 0
recovery speed 4
F2 0
sens 20

The gold ring hit a solid 12
the 2 little pendents rang at 1...found within 6" of each other.
silver ring 5 open ring, not connected at the top
silver beads 12, I've found 8 so far
The little junk beads hit at 1

all the cleaned up silver was found with the Explorer 2

Nice finds Dan!
Mark

You my friend are sitting on a gold mine. The last lake we hit like that my friend and I pulled 60 plus gold and silvers, hit it hard before it rains.
HH Jeff

laplander said:
You my friend are sitting on a gold mine. The last lake we hit like that my friend and I pulled 60 plus gold and silvers, hit it hard before it rains.
HH Jeff

Lol...that was my thought exactly when I finished the small spot I was hunting yesterday. Today, I'm going back over the same spot and dig minus numbers down to 3 to see if I can find a chain or 2, maybe a gold earring as well.

Dan(NM) said:
laplander said:
HH Jeff

Lol...that was my thought exactly when I finished the small spot I was hunting yesterday. Today, I'm going back over the same spot and dig minus numbers down to 3 to see if I can find a chain or 2, maybe a gold earring as well.
LOL That's my thoughts exactly once you hot spot the beach I would dig - 4. Same thing on the CTX it will hit small chains as well.
HH Jeff