Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm having a hard time , Don't get me wrong here I

nymohawk

Plenty of Detectors, including the T2, GTI2500, and eight others...but I'm really stuck back on my CZ7A.

If the new Fishers work as good as the old ones...I need the F75 really bad!

Can't wait myself for someone to get one and post that first review. I do hope that he's an old T2 user.(hehehe)And I hope that every word out his mouth is exactly what I want to hear also. :jump:

Seriously...we're hoping for the best out of the New Fisher Line.

But we are also just as grateful for the past fisher detectors that have given us all so many happy finds in the past.
There has been a lot of hash and trash slinging, at the manufacturer's lately but really we have so much past to be thankful for.
Who hasn't enjoyed the past detectors, every shade and color.
Different coils and depths. Some hard to use some easy as pie. Let's face it... it was the past detectors that got our blood boiling with tremendous finds that we have enjoyed over the years.

So with all that mush said I would like to go on record as saying thanks Detetctor manufacturer for all you've done for us in the past!

Thanks also to all the dealers who have helped supply our needs over the years, and to detector repair people everywhere... again I say a heartfelt thank you.
Thanks to those who share pictures of finds and who post great times for me to see.

It's really about the Hobby, and the People. Really it all comes down to how you enjoy what your doing.

Thanks Guys

NYMowhawk

Some of the poor circuit design on the T-2 is being fixed,but I can't see it being better then the Coin-Strike. Don't Waite get a Coin- Strike now while you still can.