Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im getting closer! Which books?

jnstrom

Im just about to paypal a dealer for my first MD a Tesoro Vaquero :crazy: I need to ask you if there are any good books that I should be reading? Thanks I look forward to sending you all pictures of my first pull tab!!!!

As soon as you get out in the field you'll be able to come back with questions that those of us on the forums can help with. Books and pointers are a big help, but you need to be working on hands on experience to begin to get a feel for your particular machine and detecting in general. A lot of success comes from getting to know the nuances of whatever machine you are using and that takes time in the field. There's a lot more to it than I realized when I first started. In my opinion you've made an excellent choice with the Vaquero and I think you'll be making good finds soon.
HH
BB.

I just got a Vaquero.The first thing is to ground balance it, even in your sleep..Then run super tune.. Hot Dawg!!!! almost like pulling the little knob on the dash and finding it goes to the NITRO injectors..Will be going to my first out of yard hunt shortly...Back over an area that I used a Silver UMax on a couple of weeks ago..Didn't think the site that productive..But, I had the SUM choked with very low sensitivity,and got a worn Barber at 4 inches.....Practice session if you will,,,cordially Nad.