Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'M DONE READING THIS FORUM....

Brainwasher

.....and wondering whether or not I should buy the F75 or the Minelab SE. I'm going to give the F75 a try. After all the posts and more than a couple "private messages" from some users of both, I think the F75 is for me. I'm not going to say the F75 is a better detector than the Minelab because I own neither and have no way of knowing. The one thing that is not in dispute is that I can cover more ground in a set amount of time with the faster detector. I don't know if that is really a great way to choose a detector, but I often only get one or two days a month to detect. When I do have a day to detect, I usually have nearly all day. The lighter machine would let me work it all day, and it being a faster machine would let me cover more ground in that limited amount of time. I can also see some scenarios where a much slower, thorough coverage with the Minelab would be the way to go, but for the type of detecting I primarily do, I think the F75 is it. I'm sure both machines are great, but more ground coverage in my limited detecting time with the F75 seems like the way to go. Just want to thank everyone for their posts and helping me make this decision. I will post my experiences and finds on this forum in the spring as I get a chance to use it. HH Jeff