Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'm bored, so here are some pictures...

cubfan64

My wife's gone for Thanksgiving and I'm too lazy to do my "honey-do chores" tonight, so I took some pics of my finds so far this year.

They aren't much compared to what alot of you post, but I just got back into detecting after about 15-20 years off and never even saw an ocean until a couple years ago.

I didn't post any of my old coin photos cause I really haven't found many and most are in pretty sad shape. I also didn't post the plethora of tokens, smashed coins, corroded coins or coins I found in a club hunt.

The first pic is most of my clad, tumbled and rolled. The second pic is a large assortment of junk jewelry with some possible decent things in there that I can't identify yet. The third picture is the known .925 jewelry items and picture four is the known gold jewelry including my pride and joy 24 inch, 32 gram, 14K "pimp" necklace with gold crucifix.

Enjoy the pics and expect much better next year!

Looks pretty darn sweet to me! :thumbup:

Cubfan,

Hice finds I have only got to the beaches in Maine a couple of times this year and only found some clad.

Farnum

its funny how we are too tired or cant find time to get all the hunny do's finished up , yet we always have time to sort through or play with our loot ? I always find myself ten minutes before she gets home trying to make it look like I have been workin hard on HER chores .....

The pic is just for kicks, an old earthquake camp in a SF park ...

It's been alot of fun and I've certainly appreciated all the advice and information provided by you all.

I'm looking forward to some winter hunting when the conditions are right, doing some research at the local libraries and adding to my collection significantly next year.