Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Im a believer

cedarswamp

Glad to see believers that have a like passion for treasure hunting.Im part of a church camp here in Michigan that was established 1885,I have permission to hunt the area however old coins are hard to find.the last silver was a 1883 seated dime.If your in the vicinity give me a shout 1Jn 1-9 CEDAR

Where in MI are you. I am familiar with several camps here. My kids have been going for many years my wife has worked at some. We love Christian camps for kids!
God bless.

Glad you're here!

Lisa

Thats only an hour from here. One of my best buds lived there a couple years ago. You should come down to a club meeting in Plainwell.

I like the machine for what it is intended for battle fields , pastures, beaches,open areas in parks with moderate trash.It will go deeper than my Etrak but does not have discrimination capacity you will dig bottle caps pull tabs and foil .does well in breaking up on iron with the right settings ,foil is tougher but can be done to.Investigation of each target takes more time sweep speed and crossing your target at different angles helps to determine a good target and a must.Set up was difficult at first having so many nobs and switches, but after watching videos and twenty hours in the field I am confident with my settings.Overall the machine operates much like other vlfs and has super depth and spanks coins on the fringe other detectors has missed.I have not mastered the machine by any means but starting to get a hold on it. Experimenting with settings and taking suggestions of what other people are doing on the forum is what makes it fun.CEDAR

Welcome Cedar and those are some nice finds!

Greg

I used to live in Lansing but now am up at Houghton Lake. Cool finds. God bless you and yours. Happy Hunting.