Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If your on DSL or cable, this is a great video.

George-CT

The music is great and the video is well done. I'm sure many of you have been to a lot of these places. As summer comes to a close, it's really enjoyable to watch where you have been and where you still want to go.

http://mybeautifulamerica.com/mybeautifulamerica.htm

Its fair time here in New England and the Woodstock Fair starts tonight.
Nothing like eating your way around a fair on Peach Cobbler and Strawberry shortcake. The race a lot of go Karts here, both 4 cycle and 2 cycle. Pretty fast for go karts and they are out there to win. BIG fair, with horse pulls, ox pulls, tractor pulls, horse shows, livestock, arts and crafts and all kinds of the latest tools to play with and druel over.

Happy Labor Day to all of you.

George-CT

Its about s 20 minute ride,off the beaten path,but unigue in itself.Don't know alot about it,but most of the residence's are not year round. You can own the house,but lease the land.The town shuts the water off in the Winter,but some people still stay,and bring water in by the bucket. Its along the Essex River,quite famous for the clam digging. `

I remember some of them. Plan to visit many more in the future:thumbup:

be at all those places! The Elk in Arkansas kinda puzzled me though, must have been a gamefarm? GoCart races would be fun to watch too, any of your family involved?

gotten so involved in dirt bikes, and quads, motocross and Hare Scrambles, that we were running pretty much every weekend somewhere. Couple that in with my daughters and the horse shows and we just never able to fit them in. My son Andy got involved in the indoor one here in Enfield, CT. Pretty nice set up and winter time they have some good racing there.

He has backed off now. Girlfriend eats up those free weekends. They both ride in the woods and all on the quads and bikes but only for fun now. Like everything else, it all takes $$$$$$$$$. My took off this morning for 3 days of horse trail riding and camping out. Only about 10 miles from here but there are 3 horse clubs there in the Natchaug State Forest.

I might run up later for the campfire. Beautiful here today. Around 73, and cool and getting to around 48 tonight. Perfect for camping. sure hate to see summer coming to and end. Seems like they fly by faster and faster.

George-CT

it was a cool one here and my peaches are just now ripe. Now i have to do some canning or sumpthin:blink:
I have Salmon going into the smoker tonight, caught 4, all around 26-28 lbs last week. Going to be a production line between canning and smoking for a few days.
Where does the time go? It does follow the money, that i know:biggrin:

n/t