Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If You Love Jesus, Pray This Prayer Each & Every Day

SeniorSeeker

"Dear Heavenly Father, please use me in a special way today to bring others closer to You. Make me a blessing in someone's life. I ask for wisdom to know Your will, and strength and courage to carry it out. O Lord, I want to be a powerful soul-winning tool for You! Thank You for being the awesome God that You are. I love You. In Jesus' precious name I pray. Amen"

Someone mentioned the above prayers being unique and it is because it is part of Brenda Walsh Ministries. Upon reading her story on Facebook, I couldn't help but ask if it could be my prayer also. For those who truly love Christ, their daily prayer should be that their Heavenly Father would use them in a special way to bring others closer to Jesus. Shouldn't that be the desire of us all? And who doesn't want to be a blessing in someone's life? And it goes w/o saying that we should ask daily for wisdom to know Our Father's will. God will never give you a job to do w/o also giving you the strength & courage to accomplish what He has given you to do. And with all He does for us daily, shouldn't we be thankful? We love You, Lord.

Good prayer and YES, Jesus, I certainly do love You! May we be good and faithful servants serving for God's glory and praise! Amen! :angel: Ma