Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IF YOU HAD ONE CHOICE:clap:

C.J.M.

Here's question often asked: Of all the detectors you have had and would keep forever ,WHAT WOULD BE YOUR FAVORITE DETECTOR FOR ALL TIMES:shrug:

Hands down...it would have been my old X-Terra 70. My second choice would have been my Tesoro Vaquero. Both were very good detectors that ran deep & were great for finding gold rings, etc.

n/t

Gold bug pro, not because its my favorite. Its just the only detector that I have ever used that does well in so many areas.

I guess for me, if I only had one choice for a rig to run for the rest of my life, and use it as a survival tool so to speak, it would be the ATPro...not that I have any great experience with detectors, its just that the thing is all terrain and simple and cheap and it produces gold/silver in all weather and often....yep, for a survival tool, it would be the Pro..If I had to grab only one, and use it to find enough to make it through retirement, it would be the Pro....
Mud

Nice Mud. Can you imagine how many gold chains are in the wet sand at beaches? Must be tons.

I haven't had that many but it would be the one I have now. Xterra 70

Yeah, thats homemade...I got the idea off this forum a long time ago...I am thinking of making another, I bought two of those ice scoops...If I do, I'll take pics and sort of show a guy how...i took some scrap aluminum flat stock, and dovetailed/keyholed everything together, which really locked everything solid enough to use without any welding...but I tried that alumaweld to sort of fill the gaps and give it a bit of durability, tinned the front edge which was a good trick since that alumaweld is really hard........I believe a guy can make one in about 3hrs with a drill, jigsaw..I put it to pretty hard use, and its held up just fine.:thumbup:
Mud