Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

If There's One Thing I've Learned ..... (Prayers Please)

SeniorSeeker

It's that aging is not for cowards :sadwalk: Last Friday morning, I managed to crack either a rib or the cartilage around the rib according to my doctor. He says 4-6 weeks before healing takes place. Talk out slow you down! Obviously the pain is unreal. Prayers please and thank you.

Prayers for you and all us olders---I have always been a physical able to do anything person,BUT the past 3 years the walls came tumbling down--broken leg,hand operation,and shoulder operation,but am on mend so praise the LORD!!!

Praying for you, Doc, and for all our brothers & sisters here on the forum. Hope you recover soon to complete health.

Prayers for us older folks of which I am one! Sorry Martin and Doc to hear about all your declining health and the pain, for I know what you mean...surgeries aren't fun, pain of ribs or back isn't fun and sure keeps a person from doing what they would like to do at one time or other in life! I am slower so takes a lot longer in doing anything and right now with sorting and getting ready for the Auction I need to be a whole lot faster! My sister can't help, as the Interstate 44 flooding has her home bound with all the other creeks and routes blocked by water also, so she can't use any of the service roads until the water goes down and there is more rain coming according to the weather predictors! SAD!!! I could sure use her help...but God says NO so here I am having doubts on being ready for the Auction or for very many buyers being at the auction because of so much flooding! I am okay and can get out and go but others can't!

Whatever my Lord Jesus has in store for me, I will accept it...but sure will be hard on me! Only a couple and one man showed up at the Open House, so one could buy mine and the others could buy my neighbor's Duplex! Found out he had fallen right around Thanksgiving and took him 2-1/2 hours to be able to get to the phone and call someone, so he can't drive any more and has to live with his son for awhile until they have a place for him at the Soldiers Home in St. James, Mo! IF I sell than I will be with my sister, until it is necessary for me to go to my two daughters in Ste. Genevieve, MO! One step at a time and one day at a time, sweet Jesus....we mustn't rush ahead or be in deeper water than I am and the state of Missouri is in! God Bless everyone and keep on, keepin' on living for Jesus and swingin' that detector and using that shovel to find those hidden goodies! Silver and gold come on out!!!! :thumbup: Amen! :angel: Ma

n/t

Thank you Doc....Praise the Lord the waters have gone down in our areas and my sister came today and helped me a lot moving boxes...I just need to sort and put the things together in different boxes...the movers packed just any old way and my stuff is scattered through them all! She is coming to morrow and I kiddingly told her like I always do but this time I mean it.....I will see you in the morning providing the Lord's willing and the CREEKS don't rise! :biggrin: God Bless! :angel: Ma