Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IF I CAN'T LAUGH AT MYSELF......I'D CRY!!

[size=large]So here's the skinny on today's beach hunt. Spent a few hours in the dry sand.....then went into the water. Arm was sore, was getting battered and the sun was hot!! Found a lot of clad which I was putting in my pocket. After deciding to call it quits, I finally headed towards my car. I started putting my things in the trunk when I heard some change hit the floor. I picked it up thinking it had fallen from some of the things I moved in the trunk. Went for my door and ching...more change hit the floor. "What the hell is going on?" I asked myself. After a little examination of the pocket in question....I found there was a hole at the very bottom where I was losing the change I had just recently dug up! I was too tired to be pissed off. Luckily the ring I had found earlier was placed in another pocket. Now THAT would've hurt!

Well....just a little story to have something to think about next time you get discouraged out there. :thumbup:[/size]

Good one, i wonder... did you find the same coin a few times?..lol shaka Mikey:thumbup: