Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IDX Pro Question

candycane

Question from a friend..
I would like to purchase the IDX Pro and have it sent to Mr.Bill..I want one that has no meter or touch pads..Is there an equal to this machine..

[size=large]Classic III SL and send it off to Mr. Bill. :)

The IDX was made by using a Classic III SL and adding the Classic ID's Target ID display and circuitry. There was a small revision to the original IDX that the Classic III didn't have, initially, but later Classic III SL's had the revision to the upper-end of the discriminate circuitry adjustment. Bill's mods will make the Classic III SL or an IDX work as well or better than the IDX Pro, which White's enhanced a tiny bit.

I used to keep a modified Classic III SL w/4" Shooter coil at the ready to compliment a modified IDX pro w/6