Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

IDX Pro extra coils?

Jeff Calzarette

Are there different coils for a Whites IDX PRO? I have had the machine for about a dozen years and I was wondering if the had sniper coils or large deep seeking coils. My detector works great but some time I wish a had choices.

Jcalz

The blue max 600, 5.3 blackmax or the bullseye 5.3 ( the same 6 1/2" coil, just different names) a must have coil for the IDX Pro for trashier areas.

Some time ago, when the IDX was popular, there were some aftermarket coils available. Still have a 12" DD in the arsenal, but no IDX at the moment.

RQhpE5c4w-n1cxWLgex0BzH-2FHHQPqp_7jKmgsK-Mk=w600-h506

There are many optional coils for the IDX Pro. There is the 4" Snooper coil, 3x6" Shooter, 6" Blue Max /Black Max 600, 8" Blue Max/ Black Max 800, Standard 950 and the 10" Blue Max 256. After Market Coils include the 4"x18" BigFoot and the 2" x 8" GoldFoot. There's more but that's just off the top of my head.

vito...what brand coil is that dd in the pic/ ive never seen one. how did it work as opposed to the 950?

Panpan said:
vito...what brand coil is that dd in the pic/ ive never seen one. how did it work as opposed to the 950?

Hi Panpan,
to my knowledge these coils were manufactured by DeepTech/Bulgaria.
1-2 inches deeper than the stock but covered more ground by one sweep.
Works on the XLT and the IDX Pro. May be on some other 6kHz range detectors from White's, too.
Got them in 2003 from a friend.