Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I'd pay good money to see this..........................:rofl:

WillyP

[attachment 82765 oldlady.jpg]

Lawyers should never ask a Mississippi grandma a question if they aren't prepared for the answer.

In a trial, a Southern small-town prosecuting attorney called his first witness, a grandmotherly, elderly woman to the stand. He approached her and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know me?' She responded, 'Why, yes, I do know you, Mr. Williams. I've known you since you were a boy, and frankly, you've been a big disappointment to me. You lie, you cheat on your wife, and you manipulate people and talk about them behind their backs. You think you're a big shot when you haven't the brains to realize you'll never amount to anything more than a two-bit paper pusher. Yes, I know you.'

The lawyer was stunned. Not knowing what else to do, he pointed across the room and asked, 'Mrs. Jones, do you know the defense attorney?'

She again replied, 'Why yes, I do. I've known Mr. Bradley since he was a
youngster, too. He's lazy, bigoted, and he has a drinking problem. He can't build a normal relationship with anyone, and his law practice is one of the worst in the entire state. Not to mention he cheated on his wife with three different women. One of them was your wife. Yes, I know him.'

The defense attorney nearly died.

The judge asked both counselors to approach the bench and, in a very quiet voice, said

n/t

n/t

I can see that happening in my little, (busy body) town.

You might not know it but my mother is 91 and will be 92 in a few months. She drives and even has all her own teeth. She is as sharp as a dang 40 year old and is like an old energizer bunny!

We had about three or four inches of snow the other day and I got up early and cleaned my drive and loaded my snowthrower in my truck and headed for her house to clean her drive.

I got there and she had it about a third shoveled! Pissed me off! How early do I have to get there to beat her. My brother and I try to take care of her mowing and snow removal.

I start offloading my snowthrower and ask, "Ma! What the hell you shoveling snow for?" She looked at me and said, "Because I wanted to! There ain't much!" She went out to feed the birds and saw the drive and went at it.

My brother took her lawn mower away from her and now we have to take the dang snow shovels too!!

I sure hope I never get that hard headed!!:hot:

You are describing my mother-in-law to a T Royal, but she is only a young 78. I had to take her 12' ladder away from her last year when I caught her up on it cleaning out the gutters. She loves to go detecting with us and digs her own finds too.