Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ice racing practice last weekend. Short clip.

n/t

Had a quick shot of rain and a good foggy night. Took away the snow, but ice is still solid. More rain last night, ice still there today, with high winds. I tuned in last night to the deer parade at your place. 11 of them and I see your snow is holding up well. Once we get through March we are golden. Where the horses beat the snow down, it all turned to ice. I sand it daily but it had wood chips on it also.
It will never melt under wood chips till August. All the ice houses around here used to get their ice in the ice houses and cover it with wood chips to keep it... Found one out in the woods last year while Geo Caching. It was brick, big sliding door and real solid floor with holes in it all over on purpose. I assume to let the water melt away... It was in good shape. Even the roof was still good. I see the kids had found it also as the place was full of beer bottles etc.

Geo-CT

7 clips on it and a little better quality but still the pink tint. I think it is just light kicking in from the sides. Some of these are pretty decent
for the little camera she was using. Amazing what they can fit on them for the price.... This is just a practice pond on a members place. They used to haul gravel out of it so made ponds all over and stocked them with bass in some, trout in another one that is spring fed and runs good.

Here is the link........ Ice practice, 7 clips