Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Ice man cometh

laplander

Administrator
Staff member
I was so glad to get out yesterday and my finds prove it :) Temps where above freezing for the first time since I don't know when, the problem was the ground was pretty solid. All finds where hacked out of permafrost LOL. Nothing spectacular a couple civil war cuff button backs, tiny collar button, couple fired 36 cal. bullets and a silver washed piece that looked to have been sewn on.
Used the six inch in heavy iron, on top of an old house. 4by4 field 2
Jeff

laplander said:
I was so glad to get out yesterday and my finds prove it :) Temps where above freezing for the first time since I don't know when, the problem was the ground was pretty solid. All finds where hacked out of permafrost LOL. Nothing spectacular a couple civil war cuff button backs, tiny collar button, couple fired 36 cal. bullets and a silver washed piece that looked to have been sewn on.
Used the six inch in heavy iron, on top of an old house. 4by4 field 2
Jeff

Gotta luv your work ethic Jeff. You are a better man than me. Btw, are you starting some kind of historical museum? Just wondering. You must have everything. Civil war stuff, etc. Keep up the great work!

Hey good job I've been hacking through all winter lol