Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

I would like to wish all you friends a great Memorial Weekend:thumbup:

Royal

We are up here in the north woods and the weather is finally going to warm up starting tomorrow, they sam :( Been very cold lately.

Will you folks be having a Bar-B-Que? Will you be floating down the river in a boat? Please have a great day! Kelley (Texas) :)

Sounds like your going to have just the right kind of weather to enjoy the north country. Its been off and on rain here for a week also, but the weather looks good starting Saturday. Enjoy that sunshine, its been long in coming. Enjoy the holiday weekend and all thats attached to it. My hat is off to all the US men and women who gave all and those that supported them.

Geo-CT

n/t

the 70's for the Holiday and that is dang warm considering what we have been getting!

evening and first thing in the morning. I fired up some thin slab wood for a quick hot fire and drive out the dampness from all the rain.
I hope to get out with the bike, camera and geocaching unit. See how much company we get. Heidi is on her way home again with her jeep. Just called and she made to Maryland again. Be glad to see her off the turnpike before it really gets cranked up for traffic.

Geo

n/t

Weekend, I got to work But it will be double time and a half , I love overtime.:yo: on holiday weekends. I got tot make alot of gas this weekend so every can enjoy.

n/t